Apple on it’s 10th Anniversary unveiled the iPhone X which is pronounced as iPhone 10. According to Apple, making an entirely screen iPhone was their vision which is now reality. iPhoneX is so immersive that device itself get disappeared into the experience. And it is designed in so intelligent way that it can responds to your tap, to your voice and even your glance. This premium Smartphone have so many eyewidening features which will make your realize that we are moving into our future. Features include edge to edge OLED display (Organic Light Emitting Diode is a display technology that offers bright, colorful images with a wide viewing angle, low power, high contrast ratio and fast response time). It also include wireless charging feature and facial recognition security. As this premium smartphone is full of premium features it cost the premium price as well. It’ll be made available in two storage variants i.e 64 GB & 256 GB and so they have been priced respectively, USD 1388(Rs. 89,000) for 64 GB and USD 1590 (Rs. 1,02,000) for 256 GB The phone will be available in the countries from November 3 2017 although you can pre order it from October 27 2017
8 Key Features Of iPhone X which make it premium iPhone:
- Edge-to-edge display: iPhone X have edge-to-edge display screens which are going to cover the whole front of the home and will not have any button on display. Even the home button being excluded.
- Face Id Security: You can unlock your phone using 3D facial recognition software. It’ll also help for Apple pay.
- Portrait Lightning : This new portrait lightening feature is going to make your life amazing as machine learning creates facial landmarks and enhances light effects on the face.
- Wireless Charging: Although this feature was already integrated by Apple on Apple watch but now Apple have integrated this feature in iPhone X as well.
- iOS 11 : iOS 11 will be featured in iPhone X which is most advanced mobile operating system. It is going to make iPhone better than before. It opens up both to amazing possibilities for augmented reality in games and apps.
- 8″ ‘Super Retina’ display: The super retina screen will be supported by HDR in Dolby Vision and HDR10 and True Tone.
- 2 Storage variants 64 GB & 256 GB: 64 GB costs for £999 and £1,149 for 256GB The phone will be available for pre orders from 27 October 2017 and shipped from 3rd November 2017
- Animoji: TrueDepth camera in iPhone X will analyse more than 50 different muscle movements and will mirror them in 12 Animoji.
Feature description of Apple’s new flagship product iPhone X:
- Design & Display: Get ready for dazzling eye experience with 5.8 inch smaller iPhone X which is featured with super retina display. The phone display employs of new technologies and follows the curves of the designs. It is gracefully designed with rounded corners with no home button. Means this time Apple have dropped the iconic home button along with front facing fingerprint scanner. Inspite of home button intuitive gestures is used which let familiar gestures to make navigation natural and intuitive. So now there will be no home button to take you to home as Apple have made it easier. Now your single swipe will be enough to take you home from anywhere. Also as front facing fingerprint scanner being removed but iPhone X , the premium iPhone is OLED designed which has raised the standard of iPhone with stunning colors, high brightness and accuracy and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio. Camera and sensors have a tiny space houses that enable Face ID. iPhone X have a completely new design as one of the most durable glass being used on both front and back for this phone which make it water and dust resistance. Also Cable charging feature in other iPhone being replaced by wireless charging.
- Face ID: This new features will make your data, phone more secure, as now your password will be your face. Face ID will not only used for unlocking your phone but it is also used for authenticating and for paying. Means it is so secure that now it is used with Apple Pay. Apple have enabled this feature in iPhone X with the help of TrueDepth camera which is very easy to set up. Once it is set it projects and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to create a precise depth map of your face. And use it for unlocking your phone, for authentication with Apple Pay.
- True Depth Camera: Apple have featured portrait mode selfies in iPhone X which is going to create beautiful selfies. So this is good news for selfie lovers as now they can take beautiful selfies with sharp foregrounds and artfully blurred backgrounds. Portrait mode have portrait light which produce high studio quality lightening effects. And this gives high quality image. It’s feature is not limited to selfies only but with the help of true depth camera Apple have launched new animoji feature in iPhone X. TrueDepth camers is going to analyze more than 50 different muscles movement to mirror your expression in 12 animoji. So it’s high time when Apple will reveal our inner panda, pig or robot through these animoji’s
- Dual 12 MP Cameras: This time Apple has made art of photography more simplified. You’ll get an improved version of camera in iPhone X. To make it improved version of previous one Apple have added a larger and faster 12 MP sensor, a new color filter , a deeper pixels and a new telephoto camera with OIS. So now even in low light you’ll be able to take high quality pictures and videos with dual OIS. As both rear cameras have optical image stabilization and fast lenses which captures a high quality image and video. Portrait lightening feature enables the depth sensing camera and precise facial mapping which create striking studio quality lighting effects. It also has optical zoom and digital zoom (upto 10x for photos and 6x for videos) feature which is enabled by wide angle and telephoto cameras. These updations in camera will surely going to make your experience better and simpler.
- A11 Bionic: One of the most powerful and smartest chip A11 Bionic is introduced in iPhone X with neural engine, faster CPU, adaptive recognition which help face id to adapt physical changes in your appearance and augmented reality feature. This Apple designed three core GPU is 30 percent faster than A10 Fusion. Neural engine inscribed in the chip is capable upto handle 600 billion operations per second. The four efficiency cores is used in all new CPU which tends to be 70 percent faster than A10 Fusion. Two performance core is also used in it which is 25 percent faster. A second generation performance controller and custom batter used in iPhone X make it power efficient as it’s battery last upto two hours longer than iPhone 7
- Wireless Charging: Apple has designed iPhone X for the future of wireless with wireless charging feature. For this Air Power mat is introduced. So now you don’t need to put cable for charging your phone. Instead you need to set your iPhone, Apple Watch & Air Pods anywhere on the mat so that it get charged wirelessly. So now you can charge your iPhone with wireless charging stations and mats in hotels, in any cafes or on airport around the world.
- iOS 11: Specially designed for Apple X, it’s a groundbreaking iOS for groundbreaking phone. New capabilities and gestures proves that it’s entirely a rethought of OS. It allows you to pay your friends in messages itself. Would also let Siri to be your translator and will help you to find new music in Apple music with your friends.
Share with your family and friends to make them aware about Apple X features. Hope you’ll find it helpful if you are planning to buy iPhone X